Enhanced Cleaning Services & Updated Process
The Furies service offering has evolved to confront the health concerns of our customers, employees and the Cape Cod community.
Effective March 2020, we have instituted new procedures to enhance our service. In addition, we prepared for additional changes based on new guidelines, new information and input from our valued constituents.
Customer satisfaction and the health of our customers and staff remain our top priorities.
Internal procedures & Employee health
- Restricting the public from entering office to employees.
- Only employees who can affirm that they are healthy and have not had known contact with anyone impacted by the virus can enter our office.
- Employees sign a document daily affirming that they are free of any symptoms of the virus.
- Sanitizing and cleaning our office on a regular basis.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the Furies cars we drive – as well as our equipment.
- Employees are to fully utilize and appropriately change masks & gloves throughout the workday: in vehicles and on customer property.
- Employees are also required to:
- Wash hands with soap & water as much as possible during the day and
- Utilize new, sanitized gloves in each home.
- Affirm that customers are healthy & they believe that cleaning the facility or home we’re scheduled to clean is not impacted by the virus.
- Sanitizing with a recommended bleach, water mixture or Lysol disinfectant. Cleaning clothes are switched frequently & laundered, disinfected before reuse. Sanitizing touch points to include, but not be limited to the following touched surfaces:
- Light switches
- Toilets, faucets, sinks
- Hard-backed chairs
- Keyboards & mice
- Phones, remote controls
- Customized, effective cleaning to meet or exceed customer expectations