The Furies mission is to guarantee each & every customer a cleaning experience that exceeds their expectations.
Our people strategy is to hire, develop, and retain people that share our vision.
While we need to focus on cleaning fundamentals (vacuuming, mopping, de-cobwebbing, client directions, etc.) we recognize that:
- Each employee has unique skills, expectations, and objectives – and we need to do our best to help them achieve their goals in a safe, happy environment.
- We are a Team ~ that needs to work collaboratively in a positive manner with honesty, accountability, and integrity
- Encouraging employees to share their observations, concerns, creativity is very important.
- We support each other in every way possible. We strive to treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- We will do our best to communicate clearly, train for employee & customer success and, as often as possible, celebrate achievements with Pride.
We strive to achieve all objectives is an efficient, safe, and friendly manner – respecting customer property and fellow team members.
The Furies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of age, gender, race, national origin, disability, or religious preference. We offer our seasonal employees group housing at a discounted rate which includes all utilities and furnishings.
We are now taking applications for the following positions:
- Year-round Residential cleaners
- Seasonal (April to September) residential cleaners
- Seasonal (April to September) Administrative Assistant
- Linen Delivery Drivers (weekends in July & August)
Please use our employment inquiry form or our employment application to submit your job interests. You may also contact us by email at [email protected], by phone at (508)-349-1145 or stop by our Wellfleet office at 2393 U.S. 6 to fill out a job application.