Well-established year-round Outer Cape Cod business:
based in Wellfleet, MA.
- Residential house cleaning – Year-round & Seasonal (April → September)
- Steam cleaning technicians – Year-round & Seasonal
- Linen rentals – Summer weekend route driver
- Office administrative staff – Summer
Excellent $ hourly pay rate with opportunities to earn advancement, bonus, tips, overtime, employee referral bonuses, etc.
- Year-round & Seasonal Job opportunities
- Housing available – nearby Wellfleet office & competitive cost
- Focused on employee training, safety and a positive, team-oriented culture.
- Teams of 3 clean houses & office to satisfy valuable customers.
- Teams closely managed & tracked.
Shifts usually start at 8 am & finish at approximately 4pm. The business operates 7 days a week June through September, otherwise 5 days a week – Tuesdays through Saturdays.
- Flexible scheduling available.
- Positive culture with an annual Whale Watch outing, BBQ, Pizza Parties, 4th of July parade, etc.
- Weekends required in the summer.
“Our people strategy is to hire, develop, and retain people that share our vision.”
While we need to focus on cleaning fundamentals (vacuuming, mopping, de-cobwebbing, client directions, etc.) we recognize that:
- Each employee has unique skills, expectations, and objectives – and we need to do our best to help them achieve their goals in a safe, happy environment.
- We are a Team ~ that needs to work collaboratively in a positive manner with honesty, accountability, and integrity
- Encouraging employees to share their observations, concerns, creativity is very important.
- We support each other in every way possible. We strive to treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- We will do our best to communicate clearly, train for employee & customer success and, as often as possible, celebrate achievements with Pride.
Guarantee each & every customer a cleaning experience that exceeds their expectations.
Preferred: cleaning experience, excellent communication & driving skills.
- Valuable employees have the following characteristics: honesty, integrity, trustworthy, caring, positive, diligent.
- Duties include vacuuming, dusting, mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, driving teams, customer requirements, house security, etc.
No previous experience required. We provide paid training.
LIKE us on Facebook +
FOLLOW us on Instagram +
We are now taking applications for the following positions:
- Year-round Residential cleaners
- Seasonal (April to September) residential cleaners
- Seasonal (April to September) Administrative Assistant
- Linen Delivery Drivers (weekends in July & August)
You may also contact us by email at [email protected], by phone at (508)-349-1145 or stop by our Wellfleet office at 2393 U.S. 6 to fill out a job application.
We strive to achieve all objectives is an efficient, safe, and friendly manner – respecting customer property and fellow team members.
The Furies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of age, gender, race, national origin, disability, or religious preference.