About The Furies Cleaning Service of Cape Cod
THE FURIES, LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED FOR OVER 30 YEARS
The Furies Team’s objective is to serve our clients and the Cape Cod Community in a professional and helpful manner.
- We genuinely love Cape Cod, the beautiful landscapes and the area’s. We do our best to safeguard these resources.
- We are proud of having earned the trust of our clients and the Cape Cod Community. We accomplish this by using an honest and straightforward approach and effective communication.
- The Furies are active participants of Cape Cod’s business community throughout the year. We also support many local area non-profits.
We seek to provide residents and visitors with Cape Cod cleaning services and Cape Cod linen rentals that exceeds their expectations in a friendly and efficient manner. We believe that our success is a result of our commitment to customer satisfaction.
Customer satisfaction depends on a positive experience with our friendly, experienced staff, effective communication, and the quality of Furies Cape Cod Linen Rentals and Cape Cod Cleaning Service. We are vigilant in our commitment to both our customers and employees alike.
The Furies is well established, fully bonded & insured, and open year-round.
In 1979, Sarah Paine Curley founded a Cape Cod cleaning business in Wellfleet. In 1991, she expanded by buying The Furies, a six-year-old business founded by a pair of college students. In 1996, Sarah moved her growing business to its present location at 2393 U.S. 6 in Wellfleet. Sarah built a respected, trusted business that is a standard for excellence.
In 2016, Steven & Jean Lam proudly became the new owners & operators of The Furies Team. Steven’s background as a CFO & COO of several businesses and his passion for the Cape Cod community combined with The Furies staff & company culture allows The Furies to better serve our clients while upholding our high standards for quality service.
- The Furies Cape Cod Cleaning Service offers cleaning services to Cape Cod including residential and commercial cleaning, post construction cleaning, carpet and upholstery steam cleaning.
- The Furies Cape Cod Linen Rentals offers linen rentals of sheets, towels, blankets and more to the entire Lower Cape area.
THE FURIES TEAM
Teamwork is the foundation of our success, and we carefully select and train our team members.
- Training is essential to the quality of our staff, and we have used our long experience to tailor our training programs to ensure the level of service matches or exceeds customer expectations.
- As with most Cape Cod seasonal businesses, the size of The Furies team may vary based on the time of year, and our approach ensures that our standards remain consistent.
Customers communicate with our office team for scheduling, service selection, special requests, and feedback. Regardless of the season, we have well-trained professionals, and our team includes a diverse blend of locals, seasonal workers, and international students. We’re proud of our team and look forward to introducing you to them.
Our leadership team is here for you:
- Steven Lam, President
- Joel Rodman, Business Development Manager
Call us anytime (508) 349-1145 or email us at [email protected]
The varied assortment of services The Furies offers attracts a wide cross-section of customers including:
- Year-round residents
- Commercial operations
- Summer residents
- Cape Cod vacationers
We are proud of our customer retention performance. Contact us today at (508) 349-1145 to learn about The Furies commitment!
CAPE COD TOWNS SERVED
The Furies is headquartered in Wellfleet, MA.
Our Cape Cod Linen Rentals are offered to customers vacationing in Harwich, Chatham, Brewster, Orleans, Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro, and Provincetown.
Our Cleaning Services are available in Provincetown, Truro, Wellfleet, Eastham, Orleans, Brewster, Chatham and Harwich. Weekend changeover cleaning services are limited to Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro and Provincetown.