Scheduling a Cleaning, Schedule Changes & Cancellations
• All scheduling, changes, or cancellations must be made through our main office by calling (508) 349-1145 or emailing [email protected]. Please do not give scheduling requests to your cleaning team.
• The Furies requests that any general Cape Cod cleaning schedule changes or cancellations be made by phone at (508) 349-1145 or email to our office a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
• All Cape Cod changeover cleaning schedule changes or cancellations must be made 1 week in advance. A $50 fee will be charged for each June, July, August, or September changeover date that is canceled after April 1st. Changeover cleaning cancellations made less than 7 days in advance will be charged the established changeover fee for the property.
• If you have a special request, please call our office at (508) 349-1145. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
• In Provincetown, we require on-site parking at the property.
• The Furies Cape Cod Cleaning Service provides all cleaning supplies and equipment used by our cleaners. Keeping our fragile Cape Cod environment in mind, most of our cleaning products are Green-Seal certified and are environmentally friendly. If you have a specific cleaning product that you like to use, please let our office staff know what it is and where the cleaning team can find it in your house.
• For changeover cleaning services, we also provide additional items such as trash can liners, bar soap, and toilet paper on an as-needed basis.
The Furies Cleaning Service Guarantee
• We take pride in our work, and we have a 24-hour guarantee on all of our Cape Cod Cleaning Services. If you are not satisfied, please let us know immediately, and we will have the cleaning team return to clean the area(s) missed.
Billing & Payments
• All routine Cape Cod house cleaning services are charged by the person-hour with a 3-hour minimum charge. A person-hour is a unit of measurement that collectively includes the time of all persons involved in a job expressed as a total (please see illustration below). Our person-hour cleaning rates vary for services based upon the season and day of the week. Please call our office for more information at (508) 349-1145.
As an example:
2 person-hours = 1 person for 2 hours or 2 persons for 1 hour each.
3 person-hours = 1 person for 3 hours or 2 persons for 1.5 hours each.
*Please be aware that we typically work in teams of 2 for safety and efficiency.
• All invoices and payments for Cape Cod house cleaning services are processed directly through our office.
• House cleaning invoices are processed within 72 hours following your service.
• Payment is due on receipt.
• Cash, Check, Mastercard, VISA, and Discover cards are accepted.
• Finance charge applies to outstanding cleaning balances that are still unpaid after 30 days.
• Tipping is always appreciated. Tips should be given in view of more than one team member to be split between all team members. Any larger tips intended for more than a single cleaning should be sent to our office, where they can be distributed fairly to all of the cleaners who have serviced your Cape Cod home.