The Furies mission is to guarantee each & every customer a cleaning experience that exceeds their expectations.
We focus on the distinct needs of all customers, all employees, and the community we service. In so doing, we strive to achieve excellence and improve our reputation as the premier cleaning & linen rental company on Cape Cod.
Our people strategy is to hire, develop, and retain people that share our vision.
While we need to focus on cleaning fundamentals (vacuuming, mopping, de-cobwebbing, client directions, etc.) we recognize that:
- Each employee has unique skills, expectations, and objectives – and we need to do our best to help them achieve their goals in a safe, happy environment.
- We are a Team ~ that needs to work collaboratively in a positive manner with honesty, accountability, and integrity.
- Encouraging employees to share their observations, concerns, creativity is very important.
- We support each other in every way possible. We strive to treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- We will do our best to communicate clearly, train for employee & customer success and, as often as possible, celebrate achievements with Pride.
We strive to achieve all objectives is an efficient, safe, and friendly manner – respecting customer property and fellow team members.
Steven Lam, Kate Govedarova, Joel Rodman & Jessica Kittredge